Drupal Kar Public Theme
I modified the theme originally used in Drupal Kar site, to create Drupal Kar Public theme, which is proper for general use.
This theme has a simple design that lets you focus on your site/blog content. Small size and fast load are the results of the simplicity of the theme.
- You can change Site Logo
- Show and change Site Name
- Show and change Site Slogan
- Dropdown Menu
- Show Flags for Multilingual Sites (English & Persian)
- Customizable Header background
- Content to expand if the Sidebar is empty
- Improved "Administration menu" styles
- Added support for "Gallery Formatter" for RTL pages
Put the drupalkarpublic folder in sites/all/themes path and enable the theme from Appearance section of your site.
Some points to mention while using the theme:
- Change the repeating background image of your site by customizing "bg.png" image in drupalkarpublic\images
- If you are using Internationalization (i18n) to make your site multilingual, and your site has two languages, put "Language switcher" block in "Language Switcher" region so that the Flags show in site header
- Change the header background image of your site by customizing "header-bg.png" image in drupalkarpublic\images
- Change the logo of your site by modifying "logo.png" image in theme's root
- Put "Search form" block in "Search Container" region to be shown in site header
Use Superfish menu to create site's main menu. Put the menu-blocks created by Superfish in "Menu Container" region. In block > Configure section:
- Set "Menu type" to "Horizontal"
- Set "Style" to "None"
- Disable "Drop shadows"
Please leave a comment in case of any confusion.